Tuesday 2 August 2016

Take Responsibility for your life!!

I have met a few odd people over the years. My emotions after encounters with these people can range from laughter, anger, frustration, despair, "face palm" and on and on and on.

The people who drive me up the wall the most are the ones who refuse to take responsibility for themselves. Everything is always everyone else's fault. "Everyone is against me". "No one helps me..... blah blah blah".

Not sure if the flaw was not enough "discipline' as a kid or too much "discipline".

Doctors and nurses are there to help and support. All the time. Each time.

But people need to take responsibility. Find transport. Get your medications and take them. Attend appointments.... on time. Take care of your family members. Parents have taken care of us through our life... come with them for their important appointments and discussions. Support your children regarding difficult decisions.

The only one I can truly change is myself. Let me start with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment